Help on the Job

Have an issue in the workplace? Looking for information about your rights on the job, grievances, and arbitrations? The first step you want to take is to contact an official in your local, preferably your shop steward. Your shop steward, or if not available, your local president, vice president, or other local leader, can guide you through the process of filing a grievance or a ULP (unfair labor practice), or can help you find important information in your contract.

If you need additional help, you can contact the Member Action Center ("The MAC"). The MAC staff will answer your questions or direct you to a National Representative who can help you.